LYNX-DEV Won't find or include "slang.h" and "slcurses.h"

From: Jason Sizemore
Subject: LYNX-DEV Won't find or include "slang.h" and "slcurses.h"
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 11:45:45 -0500 (EST)

I have Slang 0.99-37 installed on my system ( I had to type "sh
./configure --prifix=$HOME/bin" to get it to compile and installed ).

I'm currently trying to compile Lynx 2.6 with Slang but the problem is
that it wont locate or include "slang.h" or "slcurses.h". When this error
pops up, the line " -I/home/Titus/bin/include" is implemented and this is
the exact location where "slang.h" and "slcurses.h" is located, but
somehow the make refuses to see it.

I've edited the top of the Makefile and defined the location of "slang.h"
and "slcurses.h" and removed the `#' just in case. I did the same with
the build-slang.com just in case.

Any Suggestion?

My system specs are as follows: (generated by "./configure" command)

Host system = i386-univel-sysv4.2MP
BSD compatible install = ./install-sh -c

UnixWare 2.03

TIA

** Jason Sizemore "Psycho Sy" **
Http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/9480
E-mail: address@hidden OR address@hidden

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"

;
;