Re: LYNX-DEV feature-requests

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV feature-requests
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 20:23:26 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Hiram Lester, Jr. wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Dec 1996 address@hidden wrote:

> > probable bugs:
> >   -  sometimes , when i return to my bookmarks-page with the "back"-key
> >         the bookmark-page appears in source-mode.
>
> Hmmm, never heard of or seen this one before.  What version of lynx are
> you using?

He may be invoking his "bookmark" file on startup of Lynx with
-force_html, i.e. to Lynx it wouldn't be the (or now, a) bookmark file
but just any old file.  If the name doesn't end in ".html", the described
behavior is what one would get after Lynx has uncached the file.
Just a possibility.

  Klaus

;
;