Re: LYNX-DEV gzipped, mbox-style lynx-dev archives now available

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV gzipped, mbox-style lynx-dev archives now available
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 13:02:52 +0900 (JST)

> Unfortunately, "Instantaneous loading and viewing!" isn't exactly
> true with round-trip-times of 3 seconds for each keypress. :)

Hoping for improvement around March 1997.  The school has finally realized
they are in the dark ages.  They finally put up a home page, by coincidence,
today.  (Too embarassed to give you the URL.)  They promise to fatten our
line to the internet node.

> One thing I noticed is that the K)eymap key didn't work.  I don't know
> whether that is a general "feature" of restricted Lynx accounts, but

vi keys are on.  You'll have to press [SHIFT] + K.  I does work over my
telnet connection.

__Henry
;
;