LYNX-DEV lost bookmarks

From: leandors
Subject: LYNX-DEV lost bookmarks
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 09:57:54 -0500

i discovered this am i could not view bookmark list since they are all

gone .apparantly in your upgrade this occurred. also is there any way

to backup these lists to avoid this kind of disaster since i do not

have a record.i have colorado tape backup for my computer but i don't see

see how that can be used????

please advise.

leonard andors>