Re: LYNX-DEV text/html;q=0.000

From: Rob Hartill
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV text/html;q=0.000
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 17:19:49 +0000 (GMT)

Re: lynx and q=0.000 in accetp headers.

hi,  here's some system info on one of the sites with the problem:

        SGI IRIX 5.3, using cc (SGI's c compiler)

They still haven't gotten 2.6 to send reasonable headers even though
2.5 does.

The contact info there is:
        Carl Buxbaum <address@hidden>

If anyone has the time and the desire to track down the problem, I suggest
you contact Carl. I'm sure Carl will be happy to help hunt down the cause.

If I find any more info from other users, I'll pass it on.

regards,
rob
;
;