Re: LYNX-DEV Please clarify...

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Please clarify...
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 09:50:39 +0900 (JST)

> My character styles patch probably comes under tweaks, although I consider
> utterly required (otherwise I can't see what I'm doing half the time).

Me, too, required that is, BUT I can't download it.  I've tried maybe ten
times in the past three weeks or so.  Is there any possibility of putting
your code set on an (preferably) ftp or gopher server?  The gopher site of
Fote's is what saved me in the past.  Also, Hiram's (And while I'm using
Hiram's name: Don't be modest, you're better than duct tape!) composite is
getting almost too large to grab these days.  (About 1 in 3 tries succeeds.)

__Henry
;
;