Re: LYNX-DEV Binary distribution: an evaluation.

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Binary distribution: an evaluation.
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 20:40:46 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Al Gilman wrote:

:       either
:               ftp.flora.browser.org
:               ftp.more.browser.org
:       or
:               ftp.ottawa-ca.browser.org
:               ftp.missouri-us.browser.org

I guess those should be or would be CNAME records right?  How nice is it
to give CNAMEs to machines that aren't on your own network, without
informing the network admins at the other end?

address@hidden  +  Lynx 2.6  +  PGP  +  http://www.crl.com/~subir/
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

;
;