LYNX-DEV RC4128 & RC440 - newbie question

From: David Jones
Subject: LYNX-DEV RC4128 & RC440 - newbie question
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 96 11:33 MST

Folks:

     I apologise if this is a faq, but I haven't come across it yet.
I know with the more recent versions of Netscape (and I assume the
Microsoft browser) that so called domestic grade encryption as defined
in RC4128 is supported.  Some of the online systems require this for
transactions, one being Wells Fargo Online Banking.  My question is:
will this be added to Lynx?  I have not looked at RC4128 to even guess
at how easy or difficult this might be.

Cheers,
Davey Jones
;