Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx rules !

From: JOHNLIM
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx rules !
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 96 14:13:00 +0800

Roger Hill <address@hidden> wrote:

 >> Computimes How To Get Your PC a Life Contest
 >> HEY YOU ! Yeah, you over there, readin' this piece of information.
 >> Information. Information Technology. The Internet. You must've been
 >> living on another planet if you haven't heard of these buzzwords.
[...]

 R(> This is so good, that I'd like to see it on the lynx.browser .org site
 R(> somewhere...and maybe forward it to Hotwired for Rob.
 R(> Well done!
Thanks ! Your compliments are heartfelt, coming from a MIS manager.
I'm 15, BTW. :)

---
 John Lim Eng Hooi [CoSysOp, Cyber City BBS +603-7587400] * Lynx rules !
 Email address@hidden Web [http://www.cyberhq.net.my/johnlim]
 [ Lawyers are Politicians in the larval stage. ]

;
;