LYNX-DEV bug report

From: puchting
Subject: LYNX-DEV bug report
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 20:21:44 -0500

Hi:

I jave just compiled the latest lynx2-6mod (Dec 8) on an ultrix
decstation and found the following bug:

I tried to print a file (typed 'p') in the DIRED listing - the result was
the immediate termination of lynx with an exit signal 10.

BTW I have never managed to use any of the zip/unzip/tar/compress...
functions in DIRED mode successfully.  Are there any specific
modifications in userdefs.h necessary?  Otherwise, LYNX is great --
please keep up the good work.

Sincerely,