Re: LYNX-DEV multibookmarks are great! (but)

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV multibookmarks are great! (but)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 12:29:56 +0900 (JST)

> >   1) Are the `Description:' and `Filepath:' lines really necessary?
> >      They seem to just be taking up two valuable lines.  Strangely,
[...]
> They're added during rendering, and will change whenever you change
[...]
> them.  They're added in HTML.c in conjuction with handling the title
> end tag, so they won't get added if your remove the title, but you
> shouldn't do that.
  ^^^^^^^^^
Personal preference, I think.  I'd rather have the two extra lines
consistently.  But thanks much for telling me where to hack. :)

>       I use -book regularly, and suggest that you spend a bit more time
> understanding how the multibookmark file support works, and why it's that

Short-sighted on my part.  Has to do with the way I was using -book vs the
WWW_HOME.  Personal preference here, too.  __Henry

Now I know you put away your `lawn chair'!
;
;