Re: LYNX-DEV multibookmarks are great! (but)

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV multibookmarks are great! (but)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 21:50:26 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 8 Dec 1996, Foteos Macrides wrote:

>       I use -book regularly, and suggest that you spend a bit more time
> understanding how the multibookmark file support works, and why it's that
> way.

I also use -book regularly when I know I want to start up on a bookmark
page or if I'm having problems connecting to the default home defined in
lynx.cfg.  Instead of advocating it's removal, it might be nice to extend
it somewhat to allow specifying WHICH bookmark file to show... '-book'
alone would still prompt, '-book=c' would bring up bookmark file c... What
say ye? :)