LYNX-DEV Zmodem in Lynx?

From: Wilhelm Reindl
Subject: LYNX-DEV Zmodem in Lynx?
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 23:14:28 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Roger Hill wrote:

> Just highlight the link and press 'd'.  It'll come down all by itself.  No
> need for Zmodem. Try pressing 'k', which will give you a list of commands,
> and 'h' for the docs.

Sorry, I didn't make that very clear.  After I download something into my
UNIX account, I may like to transfer it over the telephone line to my
286.

Is there an option within Lynx to pass a file along to me with Zmodem
rather than leave it in my account when I download?

BTW, where would I find Zmodem for Unix?

;
;