Re: LYNX-DEV Disabling cache function on Lynx 2.4.2

From: Roger Hill
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Disabling cache function on Lynx 2.4.2
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 13:31:34 -0400 (GMT-0400)

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Jean-Paul BORDE wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way of disabling any cache on Lynx 2.4.2.

Depends what you mean... I you are trying to resubmit a form and have it
retrieve the data again, I.e. not just redisplay what it had before, then
use 'x' instead of 'return'.  You can also set this in in lynx.cfg (look
for ALWAYS_RESUBMIT_POSTS).

If you want to disable the pages that Lynx caches in memory, you can
change that in lynx.cfg too: look for DEFAULT_CACHE_SIZE.