LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 on Giant.Net

From: Jason Sizemore
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 on Giant.Net
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 00:32:40 -0500 (EST)

Hello, all!

It works great! I tried to update my website with it but I got a "not
implemented" message after I tried to submit my revisions ( is this
because I completely disabled DIRED?).

Even though it's compiled with Slang, I don't get the colors. (does
terminal type matter in this? I'm using an IBM XT with vt102 emulation
and the only color I can recieve is ANSI).

Other than that, she works just fine! Now, to shoot a few rubberbands at
the Giant.Net's SysAdms =}

Thanks for all the help,

        __
       |  |