LYNX-DEV Lynx Port

From: Laura A. Wellington
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx Port
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 10:29:29 -0800

We need a text browser that will run on our Stratus platform with the
VOS operating system.  Someone in the Stratus user group suggested
that Lynx might be ported to the VOS operating system.

1)  Is such a port possible?  If so, how difficult?

2)  Have you heard of a port already accomplished?  If so, where?

My Stratus Administrator thinks such a port might be possible if he
had access to the source code.  What do you think?

Thank you.

Laura A. Wellington
Configuration Manager/Web Master
The Boeing Company