Re: LYNX-DEV Who else uses Lynx?

From: Doug Lawson
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Who else uses Lynx?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 19:20:50 -0500 (EST)

> is EVERYONE here a screwball like me?

Everyone here is a screwball, but whether everyone here is a screwball
like you is an unanswered question.

;-)

> Seriously, I can see the attraction for, for example, universities that
> still have dumb terminals around for student acces on campus.  But who
> else uses Lynx?  Just curious.

I work in the Maryland Public Library System - we provide free internet
access, statewide, to dialup users, who use lynx.  At any given time we
are likely to have between 75-200 users using lynx on our SparcServer
1000.  Some of them log in from home, and some from library sytems around
the state, where there is a mix of PCs and dumb terminals.

Doug Lawson

;
;