LYNX-DEV WWWlib + CGI

From: Pavel Marek
Subject: LYNX-DEV WWWlib + CGI
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 18:00:28 +0000 (GMT)

I would like to ask you how can I add a CGI support to WWWlib or where can I
find a information about this. I have to write a progra (in C), which will
contact WWW server and give some data to CGI program and CGI answer
some resolusion. I don't need support for HTML, telnet or FTP but only for CGI.

Thank you very much for help

Plese send me answers to this address : address@hidden   or
                                        address@hidden
because i'm not subscribing in your list

Thanks.

Pavel Marek
address@hidden
;