Re: LYNX-DEV ALIGNment problem

From: Christopher R. Maden
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ALIGNment problem
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 22:04:56 GMT

[Foteos Macrides]

>       I like that behavior because it allows you to vary whether the
> rule will be flush versus separated from the preceding text (whereas
> the text that follows will always be separated from the rule).

Whoop!  Whoop!  Thought Police!

This is dangerous thinking - probably subconciously and
unintentionally, you are relying on Lynx's error recovery behavior to
produce a presentational effect.  This is no different than relying on

should be interpreted the same as

and

-Chris
--
<!NOTATION SGML.Geek PUBLIC "-//GCA//NOTATION SGML Geek//EN">
<!ENTITY crism PUBLIC "-//EBT//NONSGML Christopher R. Maden//EN" SYSTEM