Re: LYNX-DEV bookmark file with Lynx

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV bookmark file with Lynx
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 00:32:12 -0500 (EST)

  From: address@hidden

  Can you please tell me how to add a URL to my bookmark file
  with Lynx? Thanks.

The a)dd-bookmark command is normally available by pressing the
'a' key.  You will be asked whether you wish to add the
current d)ocument or the current l)ink -- or to c)ancel the
bookmark request.  The current d)ocument is the web page you
are reading.  The current l)ink is the highlighted link in that
page hiding an URL where you would go if you hit the <CR> or
right-arrow.

To find the Lynx Users' Guide, you can follow either of these
two methods:

        Press the ? or H key.
        follow the link for "Lynx User's Guide"
        use '/' to search for "bookmark"

        g)o to http://lynx.browser.org/
        follow link for "Lynx links"
        follow link for "Help files from the latest Lynx"
        follow link for "Lynx User's Guide"

  It explains many such mysteries.

Al Gilman