Re: LYNX-DEV Line breaks /also, http://163.51.110.11 is back

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Line breaks /also, http://163.51.110.11 is back
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 13:31:07 +0900 (JST)

> I'm currently using
>
> <pre>
> &nbsp;
> </pre>
>
> Comments?

Not me, but I think you'll find that Netscrape (2.01 at least) is going
to comment with two periods, one for each `&nbsp;'.

Since I'm here anyway:
Last month's lynx-dev archive.</a>
Note that now that the server is working right you can configure to
view this archive, not just download.  Be careful though, uncompressed
this one is about 1.5MB.

Information on how to download Lynx.</a>

Anyone ever experience that Apache_1.1.1 or _1.2b2 is broken on sunos4.1.3?
Comments, how to fix, information, please email to address@hidden
NCSA/1.5.2 runs slick as silk.

__Henry
;