Re: LYNX-DEV Request for Assistance

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Request for Assistance
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 06:40:12 -0500

I hope you don't mind a couple of questions.

First, is the lynx 2.6 you are using the original one, or has it had any
of the many fixes applied?  Perhaps whatever the problem is has been
fixed over the past 3 months.

Second, could you step us thru an exact set of steps that we could use
to duplicate your problem?  When I try the Washington Post, the articles
that I have tried worked.  However, it could be that a certain combination
of steps cause the problem.
;