LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/witte83

From: charles witte
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/witte83
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 13:47:22 -0500 (EST)

 To whom it may concern.
            My name is Charles Witte and I am currently a student at SUNY new
paltz .
I recently became interested in using Lynx for the purpose of my career search.
 I am very new to this program and if you coud give me some baby step
information
about how to best take advantage of the student center's online service to the
world wide web. thankyou

;
;