LYNX-DEV baby steps

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV baby steps
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 16:12:13 -0500 (EST)

  From: charles witte <address@hidden>

              My name is Charles Witte and I am currently a
  student at SUNY new paltz .  I recently became interested in
  using Lynx for the purpose of my career search.  I am very new to
  this program and if you coud give me some baby step information
  about how to best take advantage of the student center's online
  service to the world wide web. thankyou

You might want to g)o to

   Linkname: Navigating With Lynx: An Interactive Tutorial
   Filename: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/help.html

If the way I say g)o doesn't ring a bell, try the ? key (in Lynx)
and then glance through the User's guide.

Al Gilman
;
;