LYNX-DEV Printing from dumb terminals

From: OPLIN Webmaster
Subject: LYNX-DEV Printing from dumb terminals
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 09:56:04 -0500

Hi! I've been reading the various web pages for Lynx and they say this
is the place to go for answers about Lynx.

We've installed Lynx on a web server for use by Ohio public libraries.
Many of these libraries (obviously) are using dumb terminals to connect.
The system administrator says there is no way to enable printing to a
printer attached to one of these dumb terminals. That Lynx's
understanding of print to attached printer would be a printer attached
to the web server.

Is this correct? Is there any way to configure Lynx on the server end to
assist in printing at a dumb terminal?

Thanks!

OPLIN Webmaster
address@hidden