RE: LYNX-DEV More than 25 lines on screen?

From: David Hardy
Subject: RE: LYNX-DEV More than 25 lines on screen?
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 13:25:32 GMT

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996 13:29:23, David Kaasen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello
> I have a modem connection to a UNIX-server that
> runs Lynx. My PC displays 50 lines on the screen,
> but Lynx uses only 25. How can I use all the 50
> lines?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> David Kaasen <address@hidden>

If it's not being detected automatically, you'll need to use the UNIX stty
command to set the number of lines on the screen. Look at the man page for stty
to find out how your version of stty sets it - I would use

    stty rows n

on our UNIX box to set the number of lines on the screen to 'n' but that's for
Digital UNIX.

David