LYNX-DEV Fatherly Pride

From: Roger Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV Fatherly Pride
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 23:08:01 -0400 (GMT-0400)

Just in case any of you were wondering about his absence, Duncan
(address@hidden), who has been fairly active on this list in the last
few months, (and is coincidentally my son), is in UK at the moment, mostly
so that he could get his grandfather up and running on the net, and with
e-mail (success), and to have a couple of interviews for University next
year..  Computer Science.

Well, today he met with Mike Brudenell from York (who lurks on this list),
and also had his 'official' interview.

I just _have_ to report...success! :):):):):):):):)