LYNX-DEV Running other applications from bookmark

From: edpaolo
Subject: LYNX-DEV Running other applications from bookmark
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 12:04:38 -0500 (EST)

I get onto my Unix system with a lynx /intac/u2/edpaolo/START/start.htm.
Which gives me a menu of my various bookmarks { business, personal, temp}.
I was wonder is there a way to run a application such as pine { for mail}.
I know I can use the "!" to shell out and then type "pine", but if I had it
as a selction in my bookmark to run a application it would much be easier.

                                TIA
                                address@hidden

;
;