Re: LYNX-DEV Heyz

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Heyz
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 02:19:30 -0500 (EST)

> From address@hidden Tue Dec 24 01:58 EST 1996
> > 2) is there a way to instead of just announcing that images are there,
> > actually download them to a .jpg or something?
>
> I don't know this one. I'm sure someone else will
> be glad to help you out.

I just discovered the answer to this one tonight reading the online
lynx users' guide.
(I recomment going to the help screen and checking out the users' buide.)
Anyway, the '*' command toggles a mode in which embedded images are given links.
Example:
        [24][INLINE]   [25][EMBED]    [26][BGSOUND]  ...
If you then select one of these links you will bet a message asking
whether you want to download or cancel.

Have fun.
-- Laura Eaves
;