LYNX-DEV screen redraw problems

From: Alf
Subject: LYNX-DEV screen redraw problems
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 10:42:24 +1000 (EST)

hi there,
          My isp recently upgraded the system kernel from linux 1.??.?? to
2.0.0 and it is now 2.0.27 i think those numbers are right!  since the
upgrade lynx as not been able to redraw the screen properly

eg.  a multi page link page 1 is ok except when you move the cursor down -
the screen is all 1 line outit starts to redraw the screen as you move
around thus making the screen almost unreadbale.

is there a simple solution for this?
and then it does not clear the screen before drawing the second page or
almost unreadable.
is there a solution for this?
i Have no idea what to do about it and i don't think my isp does either as
it has been 2 weeks since i told him of the problem and it has not
improved.
I am using Telix 3.22 emmulating ansi. - this was fine pre upgrade other
emmulations do not work either.

;
;