LYNX-DEV Support for ISO-8859-2 (Latin-2) over Mac-Telnet in Lynx >2.5?

From: luck
Subject: LYNX-DEV Support for ISO-8859-2 (Latin-2) over Mac-Telnet in Lynx >2.5?
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 23:38:46 +0100

Hello,
  I wonder... is there any trick to make a Lynx 2.6 running
  over NCSA Telnet 2.7b4 (the latest), with correctly installed
  MacCentralEuropean (i.e. Monaco CE) font, or ISO-8859-2 font
  like the "PCourier" (i.e. internally encoded as Latin-2) display
  accented characters on WWW pages that are correctly served as

  I've tried all possible configurations, but so far no dice.

  Anyone tried it and succeeded with it?

  Thanks.

__Ian
;