LYNX-DEV FTP & Lynx

From: Roger Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV FTP & Lynx
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 17:38:05 -0400 (GMT-0400)

I might be missing something here: tell me if this can be done, please.

I have a set of scripts/program sources sitting on a host machine that I
have PPP access to. I run PPP on my laptop at home, and use Lynx to browse
and the remote sources, then to download them to the laptop. I then edit
them locally, and (here's the bit that's important) then I want to ftp
them back to the host machine.  Right now I use another session on the
laptop to run ftp directly, and kick them back that way.  Is there anyway
to *upload* files from the same Lynx screen??