LYNX-DEV lynx bug

From: lincan
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx bug
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 15:37:18 -0500

Please tell me why I cannot access the following URL via my Dorsai Unix
account:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/7361/Africa.html

I get a message about encountering a lynx bug.  I know this is an
operating site because I can access it via AOL.  What's the problem?

What can I do about it?

(By the way, I get the same error message when I try to reach
<http://www.crl.com/~subir/>, as directed by ukansas.)

Linda Cantor
address@hidden
;