LYNX-DEV Dumb question re searching

From: boyajian
Subject: LYNX-DEV Dumb question re searching
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 12:41:09 -0800

Hi, I'm a Netcom subscriber trying to use Lynx for first time. FAQ on
Netcome gave no more instruction than to type lynx at prompt. When I
did so, I found myself on the University of Kansas home page. Attempts to
use "s" to search outside the page I was on failed. Reading the online
help didn't bring any insights. Sorry to bother people with such a
bone-headed question: but does Lynx have a search engine, the way, say,
Lycos or Yahoo have?  If so, how do I use it?

Thanks,

Ned Boyajian
address@hidden

;