LYNX-DEV What's in store for 1997?

From: Andrew Kuchling
Subject: LYNX-DEV What's in store for 1997?
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 10:37:49 -0500 (EST)

This is inspired by a January '96 message sent to LYNX-DEV by Larry
Virden.  What are the changes in Lynx that we should work toward in
1997?  Here's my list, in no particular order:

        * HTTP/1.1
        * Improved table handling (table support seems to be the one
area where Lynx isn't leading the pack.)
        * Cookie support
        * Style sheets.
        * Change Lynx to use the current wwwlib, which would give us
some of the above.

        Other suggestions?

        Andrew Kuchling
        address@hidden