LYNX-DEV debugging SAVE_SPACE

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV debugging SAVE_SPACE
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 13:09:14 -0500 (EST)

John Duckworth wrote to me, instead of to lynx-dev or lynx-learners.

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----

X-Personal_name: John Duckworth
From: address@hidden
Subject: Lynx question...

 Since I see that you are, in a sort, a lynx genius, I was wondering if
you could help me with a simple problem I am having. I set up lynx 2.6 on
my system and have it load a custon lynx.cfg in one of my directories. The
SAVE_SPACE (I think that's the name of the variable) is set to download
into my home (~/) directory. When I save files (to disk) into this
directory they do not seem to show up. Where could they be going? Is there
something else I need to set in the cfg file to make them save correctly?

 Thanks... JOhn

----- End of forwarded message from address@hidden -----

John:

This time flattery will get you nothing -- at least immediately.

I haven't played with this control and can't guess what is going
wrong.  Hope some on lynx-dev who have can help.

Al Gilman
;
;