Re: LYNX-DEV Re: http://www.wfbr.edu/dir/lynx allways incomplete downloa

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: http://www.wfbr.edu/dir/lynx allways incomplete download.
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 13:41:37 -0700

Fote,

If there is a problem with a number of people obtaining Lynx from wfbr that
can be solved by letting you offer a copy from slcc.edu, then I am in favor of
letting you do so. I don't want to cause you extra work, but if you have the
needed zip file on slcc, and want to just copy it off to a download location,
then I see no reason not to. The site is well connected and the server has
a resonable enough load (light actually) that I don't see it impacting other
use, and it should make for a reasonably fast and easy download location. You
can feel free to set something up in your personal directory, or we can get
together on a good place in the public docs directory under the lynx directory
and set it up there (complete with symbolic links to make it easy for you) if
you prefer.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,