Re: LYNX-DEV Re: http://www.wfbr.edu/dir/lynx allways incomplete downloa

From: Ray T. 803-593-9954 ext. 1210
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: http://www.wfbr.edu/dir/lynx allways incomplete download.
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 21:32:03 -0500

>       It's fine.  I put today's .zip, .zip-lst and CHANGES in it (I
>updated the online 'h'elp files, and converted that huge if, else if, ...
>chain in LYReadCFG.c into a switch.  It's still big, with all the lynx.cfg
>symbols we now have, but the VAXC compiler must have gotten through the
>huge switches in HTML.c and LYMainLoop.c before tackling LYReadCFG.c, so
>it shouldn't have any problem now.).

Very nice!  It compiles with no problems on VAX-VMS now.  I did make
one master change.  Changed the CC to be CC/VAXC for VAXC in the
BUILD.COM and LIBMAKE.COM.  Don't understand much about why.  When
you type CC on my system, it really runs the DECC executable, but it
is detected as VAXC in BUILD.COM and is much happier if you use the
/VAXC option.  It was the easy fix anyway.

Ray T.
;
;