LYNX-DEV AIR Mosaic Feedback Mail

From: identity
Subject: LYNX-DEV AIR Mosaic Feedback Mail
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 12:41:14 -0800

Mail sent from AIR Mosaic (16-bit) version 3.07.04.02

      Hello,

      I have done a little bit of searching for the answer to my question
    but have not yet been able find to one.  The one place that would seem
    to be able to help me is unreachable.  And so, I turn to you for help.
    All I want to know is how to change the number of rows displayed by
    lynx.  Stty at a unix prompt will change the number of rows to the shell
    and everything else I use i.e. pine, tin, IRC, telnet.  But does not seem
    to have an effect on lynx.

      If you can help I would very much appreciate it.

      Thank you,

      David J. Livingstone
;
;