LYNX-DEV v2.6FM enhancements

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: LYNX-DEV v2.6FM enhancements
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 22:33:40 -0500 (EST)

01-06-97
* More updates of the online 'h'elp.  The Visited Links Page ('V'),
  multi-bookmark file support, REL/REV and META enhancements, and new
  switches are now all fully documented in the 'h'elp. - FM
* Added handling of Content-Base and Content-Location MIME headers for
  rendered HTML streams (still using the document's URL in the 'd'ownload
  and 'p'rint (and mailing) BASE prepending kludge). - FM
* Added code to avoid getting tripped up by double-quoted header values
  in HTMIME.c.  We still need more sophisticated parsing of possibly
  compound HTTP/1.1 headers, but we don't yet use any of those. - FM
* Tweak of the efficiency mods for command line parsing in LYMain.c. - FM
* Simplified some code in LYMainLoop.c that was tripping up the AIX32
  compiler. - FM
01-04-97
* More updates of the online 'h'elp. - FM
* Added DIRED_MENU support for .tgz files as for .tar.gz files. - FM

                                Fote