Re: LYNX-DEV SCO binary where to download?

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV SCO binary where to download?
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 17:47:25 -0500 (EST)

> What is the current state of 2.6RP?  I've been using colorized Lynx
> myself with mostly positive results.

What is colorized lynx?
I'm using 2.5,  Is that colorized?

I get colors on the screen for some terminal settings, but they're not
always the same.  For example,
TERM=ansi gives me dim white for normal print, bold white for
link titles, reverse video for current link and status bar, and
a lot of blue hightlighted text.  I like this, but there's something
wrong with the terminfo for ansi as I have to redraw the screen all the time.
TERM=vt220 gives me bold white for both normal and bold text,
reverse for CL and status bar, and yellow hightlighted text.
This is fine, but it's harder to spot links that aren't the current link.
I've tried lots of other settings with little success.
Is there a lynx out there that lets you tailor colors/attributes?
Just curious.
--le
;
;