Re: LYNX-DEV SCO binary where to download?

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV SCO binary where to download?
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 20:09:50 +0400 (GMT-4)

On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Laura Eaves wrote:

> I'm using 2.5,  Is that colorized?

I think 2.5 can be colourised, but 2.6 is better...

> Is there a lynx out there that lets you tailor colors/attributes?
> Just curious.

Either try the 2.6RP version, the vanilla version 2.6 or any of the
modified ones.  For the non-RP version (somebody correct me if I'm wrong)
you'll need slang (if you get the source for 2.6) to get colours.  If you
need binaries, either ask your sysadmin to upgrade, or see if someone can
provide a binary for you..

HTH

Duncan Hill