LYNX-DEV Lynx on AIX

From: Ken Guenther
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx on AIX
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:59:00 -0500

We installed lynx on AIX 4.1.4 and when we start the program up we
occasionally experience problems with telnet sessions.  Once the program is
started, nobody can log onto that machine anymore through a telnet session.
 We have to reboot to get it working again.  Are you familiar with this
problem?  Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in
advance for your help.  I am at address@hidden

Ken Guenther
System Administration Manager
Arch/USA Mobile