LYNX-DEV -force_html bug?

From: redistribution point
Subject: LYNX-DEV -force_html bug?
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 97 13:18 EST

After seeing some sample SSI code I decided to try it. Apparently
the server here doesn't do it, but it does reveal a possible bug
in _force_html:

:r! lynx -force_html -dump http://www.netusa.net/~eli/notes/ssi.shtml

Test for SSI functionality.
<hr>
        <!--#config  timefmt="%e %B %Y" -->
        <!--#echo var="LAST_MODIFIED" -->
<hr>

-force_html is probably intended for just file:// refernces, but why
shouldn't it also work here?

(Version 2.6)

Elijah
------
please do not CC me when replying to the list

;
;