LYNX-DEV Lynx & Proxy Autentication

From: Riccardo Abba
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx & Proxy Autentication
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 23:12:39 +0100

Good evening,

I'm running a lynx2-6 version of Lynx in my company
network. We are 'http-proxed' when exiting to outer networks
and our proxy server require a validation username/pw pair.
Triing to access an external URL i get the following ...

Alert!: Proxy Authentication Required.  Sorry, not yet supported.

Sigh..
Do you think that higher version of Lynx will support autentication ?

Anyway, thank you for your time.

Riccardo Abba
address@hidden

;