Re: LYNX-DEV problem getting lynx-cgi to work

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV problem getting lynx-cgi to work
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 18:14:23 -0500 (EST)

  Subject: LYNX-DEV problem getting lynx-cgi to work

  My name Keith Williamson and here is my problem...

  I'm trying to get a copy of lynx2-6 to do the following:

[snip...]

  It would be nice if I could do this with a mailto: URL.

Hey! Just in Time... You want to get Fote's latest mods.
He _just_ added the capability to put a cc: nominees list
before the user which comes out of a mailto: URL.

Good luck!

Al Gilman
;
;