Re: LYNX-DEV problem getting lynx-cgi to work

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV problem getting lynx-cgi to work
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 07:15:52 -0800

> From address@hidden Fri Jan 10 16:57:04 1997
> Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 19:30:15 -0500 (EST)
> From: Foteos Macrides <address@hidden>
> I don't have any good guess on what it might be.  Just read the
> "self-documentation" in userdefs.h and lynx.cfg carefully, and make
> sure it's all OK.

Looks like most everyone has to read userdefs.h.

THEREFORE, put a link to a copy of it in the lynx HELP page,
so you don't have to grab the entire humongous source just to
see that file.

Maybe likewise for any other .h-type documentation (ie in
middle of .h-file) -- make an easy way for user to grab
a copy so he can more easily (thus more likely) see it.

;
;