Re: LYNX-DEV Time for Lynx 2.7?

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Time for Lynx 2.7?
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 20:09:25 +0000 (GMT)

Subir Grewal wrote:

> Obviously, if we go ahead with this we have to see how the three different
> developmental versions we have (Fote's, Hiram's and Rob's) have to be
> brought together.  But I guess they can sort that out.  I do think it's
> time for another version and we should begin planning tests, collation and
> final bug-fixes.

My versions aren't really developmental versions - they're just enhancements
to the style handling patch I did previously.  I haven't had any time at all
to do any heavy duty Lynx work due to other commitments[1] that pay...

[1] Events Online - http://www.eventsonline.co.uk/  It's a lot more Lynx
    friendly than it used to be (it's not much use to people not in the UK btw)
    Redesigning the site, rewriting all the CGI code, redesigning and
    recoding the database, along with "customer" liasing (ie talking to the
    people who take the service) - and that's on top of my Netlink job...  ;-(
--
Rob Partington / address@hidden / address@hidden
;