Re: LYNX-DEV mail header editing verboten?

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV mail header editing verboten?
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 09:56:53 -0500 (EST)

  From: address@hidden (Larry W. Virden, x2487)

  I am certain I am going to be very embarassed after finding the answer to
  this.  But I can't find a way to define the Personal Name that I want lynx
  to use.  So it keeps prompting me for my name.

I think your question crossed in the mail with Fote's reply to Gil laying
out the answer to this, i.e.

Include your personal name as a parenthesized comment when you furnish
your email and it won't bug you.

Al Gilman
;
;