LYNX-DEV lynx

From: MASAAKI_TAGAMI
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 97 10:55:12 +0900

Item Subject: TEXT ITEM
Hello

We'd like to use lynx-2.6 as a free software.
I am a secretary general of HP Computer Users'
Association(HPCUA) which is non profit organization
and also am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.
Our HPCUA wants to place lynx on our HPCUA developed
CD-ROM as a free software and place it in University of
Aizu as HP's Freesoftware mirror site..
We'd like to distribute CD-ROM to HPCUA's members as a cost.

Our HPCUA would appreciate it if you could approve
on placing your lynx on our CD-ROM and University
of Aizu.

Best Regards,
Masaaki Tagami                      Address:Hewlett-Packard Japan
Secretary General                           9-1 Takakuracho Hachioji-shi
HP Computer Uesers' Association             Tokyo 192
e-mail:address@hidden         JAPAN
Tel:81-426-60-8538
Fax:81-426-60-8539